Let's Pray Together
Virtual Noonday Prayer
We’re praying together every Tuesday and Thursday and would love for you to join us as we pray for our world, city, and community. These 30-minute prayer times at 12 p.m. EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays are for anyone in our church family, led by one of your church leaders.
Join Zoom Meeting - new Meeting ID and Passcode
Meeting ID: 858 0929 8549
Dial in: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 858 0929 8549
Sunday Morning Prayer
Small group prayer that covers topics such as personal renewal, Sunday services, staff and ministries, local and world concerns.
Sunday Morning Prayer is postponed till further notice.
Do you find joy in praying for others and seeing them grow in prayer? If so, consider joining the prayer team! We are looking for church members who want to intentionally and regularly intercede for Redeemer and its leaders and ministries, as well as encourage and equip others in prayer.
More info here.
Pray on behalf of Redeemer West Side
Who we are as a church:
- Overall vision: ask God to make us a church of Jesus Christ that helps build a great city for all people through a movement of the gospel that brings personal conversion, community formation, social justice, and cultural renewal to New York City and through it, to the world.
- Gospel centrality: pray that we keep the gospel at the center of all we do.
- Changed lives: pray that we allow the gospel to transform our hearts, identities and lives.
- Gospel community: pray that we live out the implications of the gospel in deep, transparent community and covenantal relationships marked by boldness and humility.
- City vision: pray that we find great energy and joy living in the city as we see its beauty and brokenness through God's eyes.
- Mercy and justice: pray that in response to God's grace, we pour out our lives in service to the poor and marginalized.
- Cultural renewal: pray that we become agents of cultural renewal as God redeems business, art, education, government, healthcare and every vocation and every institution.
- Outward face: pray that we welcome non-Christian neighbors in our homes and congregations, engaging their questions and doubts in winsome and thoughtful ways.
- Gospel movement: pray that we actively join in the dynamic gospel movement of churches and organizations across the city.
- Church planting: pray that we deepen our commitment to planting and helping others plant hundreds of new churches to serve the city.
Prayer and fasting
Redeemer daily devotional
Quiet Time Basics: Meditative Prayer
What is a quiet time? Learn how to meditate on and pray through Scripture with this easy-to-use guide. You can use it with just one verse or a long passage. Includes additional resources to help you develop a habit of spending time with God each day.
Download "What is Quiet Time"
Quiet Time: Using the Sunday bulletin
So often, we go to church on Sundays, and then we've forgotten what we've heard by Monday morning. Use this guide as part of your daily quiet time to extend your Sunday into the rest of the week. It'll help you respond to the sermon, as well as prepare you for the next one.
Download "Quiet Time: Using the Sunday Bulletin"
Group meditation & prayer
Want to deepen your group's prayer time together? Find out how to lead meditation and prayer with this simple guide. It can be used for your group's worship or prayer time, or as a prelude to the study. Also great for families!
Download "Group Meditation & Prayer"
Start a small prayer/accountability group
Grab a friend or two and use this guide to help you create a group that meets regularly to encourage and sharpen one another.
Download "Sharing & Praying"
Conversational Prayer: A simple way to pray together
Experience how the style of conversational prayer can transform your group prayer time by helping you listen actively to one another and the Spirit.
Download "Conversational Prayer"
In need of prayer?