Join us for our Sunday Service online
Worship With Us
We have one worship service starting at 10:30 am each Sunday morning.
In accordance with the CDC, State, and City guidelines, Redeemer West Side strongly recommends masks indoors in public settings where you don’t know everyone’s vaccine status, even if you are vaccinated. Masks are required for unvaccinated people. Masks are required on the third floor (Children’s Ministry) for everyone age 4+.
If you are unable to join us in person, we invite you to join us online. We are offering a livestream of this service at 10:30 am on our YouTube channel and is available to watch the rest of the week.
What to expect for in-person worship
For the worship service:
- Registration is no longer required for Sunday service.
- We will have separate sections in our main seating area and balcony for masked and unmasked congregants.
- The left and center sections will be mask-optional. You’ll be able to seat yourself without distancing.
- The right section of the sanctuary will be reserved for those who need or wish to keep their mask on. Distancing will be encouraged.
- In accordance with federal CDC guidance, masks are required for unvaccinated people.
- Please do not attend if you cannot affirm the following statements:
- I am not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever (temperature that is elevated for you/100.0F or greater) or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, and/or Diarrhea.
- I have not had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past 10 days.
- I have not had any close contact in the last 10 days with someone with a current diagnosis of COVID-19. Clinical staff who were in appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) are exempt.
- We are not passing the offering basket during this time. Don’t let this be a hindrance to your financial generosity! You may continue giving your gifts online.
If you test positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19, within 14 days of attending service, please contact [email protected]
In the building:
- Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the building
- Follow directions of staff and volunteers
If you have question regarding protocols for in-person services, contact [email protected]
Other gatherings and ministries:
- In-person classes on Sundays for West Side Children are not being offered at this time. However, if you have children at home we are offering online Zoom classes each Sunday morning for children preschool through 5th grade through the end of July. Weekly lessons will continue to be posted on their YouTube channel through August. Learn more by contacting [email protected]
- West Side Youth will resume meetings in September. For more information contact [email protected]
- We are not offering in-person classes, gatherings for adults, or Coffee Hour.
We look forward to seeing you, but only whenever you are ready. Whether you are immunocompromised or at high risk, out of town, have little ones that have the wiggles, or you’re just not quite feeling comfortable yet, that’s okay! We love you and look forward to seeing you when you’re ready to attend in-person services.
Beginning July 18 WS Kids is reopening classrooms for kids 0-3 years of age. Kids 4+ are encouraged to stay with their parents during the service.
West Side Kids
Continue your generosity to Redeemer West Side online
One-time Gift Establish or Manage Recurring Gift
New to Redeemer or just visiting | We'd love to connect with you!
Connect With Us
Learn more about Redeemer West Side.
For general inquiries contact: [email protected]
To contact staff members by ministry teams, see our staff directory.
Do you have immediate needs or know of others in our congregation who do?
Fill out the Pastoral Care Intake Form.
Redeemer Presbyterian Church West Side
150 W83 Ministry Center
New York, NY 10024
Note about COVID-19
To stay up-to-date with the latest announcements via email, subscribe to our West Side Update. You can follow along with updates on our COVID-19 updates page and learn more about our what to expect with in-person worship services.