Visitor and Security Information
Redeemer West Side offers Sunday children’s programs for all children from birth to fifth grade at our 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. services.
During the school year, our 9:30 a.m. service also includes Club 56, a program for fifth and sixth graders.
To ensure the safety of our children, we only allow those with pre-printed tags to enter the ministry hallways. These are obtained from the kiosks on the first and third floors when checking in your child.
No child is ever allowed to be left alone with one adult in a classroom. Either the parent or guardian must be present or at least two adults must be present.
For the safety and security of your children, all parents must check in their children prior to attending worship.
*If you are checking in your child for the first time, please come to the third floor and allow 10 minutes to register your child.*
- Check-in opens 30 minutes prior to the service, and closes 30 minutes after. iPad check-in stations are located on the first and third floors.
- At check-in, you and your child will be given identification tags with matching codes that are exclusive to your family and your visit. You and your child need to wear your identification tags.
- Once you have checked in, you can drop off your nursery or preschool-aged child on the third floor. Staff at the third floor desk can assist you in finding the correct room. You will need to have your security tag when dropping off your child.
- Elementary and Club 56 kids attend the service with parents and are dismissed to their classes from the service during announcements. At dismissal, kids will find their teachers waiting in the back of the sanctuary, who will escort them to their classrooms.
- If you are needed during the service, your identification code will flash on the screen to notify you.
- When picking up your child, you will need to show your matching tag in order for your child to be released back to you.