Care for those who do not attend Redeemer

Care for those who do not attend Redeemer

Practical needs | Non-urgent pastoral care | Counseling

Practical Needs

See our classifieds for housing, employment, items for sale and miscellaneous ads.

Non-urgent Pastoral Care

Theological questions, personal problems or prayer

If you live in the New York City metro area and have a theological question, personal problem or desire for prayer, we encourage you to consider one of the following options:

  • On Sundays, come to the sides after the worship service to speak or pray with the worship leader (who is usually a pastor), a deacon or a deaconess.

  • Attend a Community Group for prayer and to work out theological questions in community. If you are already a member of a group, please contact your Community Group leader or director. To join a Community Group, find a group near you.

  • Attend the Intro to Redeemer West Side membership class. This is a great place to ask theological questions.

  • Consider calling Redeemer Counseling Services at 212-370-0475, ext. 1365 to speak to a counselor about a personal problem.

If you are from out of town and you have a theological question, please contact the Presbyterian Church in America Administrative Committee at 678-825-1000 or [email protected] to ask your question or to look up a PCA church in your area that you can call for assistance.


For an appointment with a counselor, contact Redeemer Counseling Services at 212-370-0475, ext 1365 or at [email protected].