What to expect
Worship Service Registration details
Registration is required to attend for all attendees over the age of one. To keep social distancing requirements we can only allow 100 individuals into service. Registration is open to everyone in our community.
- Registration opens on Mondays at 7 a.m. and closes Saturdays at noon (or sooner if we reach 100 registrations).
- If you cannot attend, cancel your registration so that others can participate with in-person services.
- No walk-in participants are allowed at this time.
- We ask for prayers, patience, and grace as we continue to think through regathering in a manner that is safe for everyone.
By registering, you agree to follow our Safety Protocols
- All attendees must read and agree to the following list of health screening statements:
- I am not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever (temperature that is elevated for you/100.0F or greater) or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, and/or Diarrhea.
- I have not traveled for more than 24 hours outside of New York State or contiguous states. If I have, I took a COVID-19 diagnostic test after arrival in New York State and did not test positive. (More info on New York State’s current travel quarantine policy here.)
- I have not had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past 10 days.
- I have not had any close contact in the last 10 days with someone with a current diagnosis of COVID-19.
At All Times
- All persons age 2+ must wear a face mask/covering that covers the nose and mouth while inside W83
- Observe physical distancing of 6 feet between you and non-household individuals
- Elevators are limited to 4 people at a time, or one household if more than four (4) individuals
During The Service
- You will be escorted to your seat(s) by an usher
- Seating is pre-planned by the size of your registered party. This means that during this stage of reopening you may not be able to sit where you are used to sitting. Please follow the directions of the staff and sit where you are directed.
- During the portions of the service where we are singing, feel free to stand, sing softly or sway.
- NOTE: During the service, the worship leaders and preacher will need to remove their mask in order to perform their worship activities. They will be at least 12-feet distance from others.
If you test positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19, within 14 days of attending service, please contact [email protected]
I have read through the above guidelines and am ready to register.
Register for Sunday worship
If you have question regarding protocols for in-person services, contact [email protected]
- Plan to arrive early. Check-in and seating could take approximately 5-10 minutes. Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. Allow additional time for everyone to go through safety protocols and be seated before the service begins.
- Follow directions of staff. It is our desire to keep everyone as safe as possible. We can only do this with your cooperation.
- Pay attention to signs. Follow the floor markers that mark social distancing. Adhere to the limited number of people allowed in the restroom at one time.
- Visit with other attendees outside. After the service you may want to catch up with another person who attended the service. Please do so outside. We encourage you to safely take a walk in the park or support one of the local restaurants in the area.
- Give gifts online. We are not passing the offering basket during this time. Don’t let this be a hindrance to your financial generosity. You may continue giving your gifts online.
Other Gatherings and Ministries
- In-person classes on Sundays for West Side Children are not being offered at this time. However, if you have children at home we are offering online Zoom classes each Sunday morning for children nursery through 6th grade. Learn more by contacting [email protected]
- West Side Youth has transitioned its Friday evening meetings to take place remotely. There are various ways of meeting if you are in middle or high school. For more information contact [email protected]
- We are not offering in-person classes, gatherings for adults, or in-person Coffee Hour.
We look forward to seeing you, but only whenever you are ready. Please exercise your own judgment about attending. Whether you are immunocompromised or at high risk, out of town, have little ones that have the wiggles, or you’re just not quite feeling comfortable yet, that’s okay! We love you and look forward to seeing you when you’re ready to attend in-person services.